Are you an experienced DevOps Egineer with focus on cryptocurrencies and would like to develop further your IT career in an international company based in south coast of Spain?
Many have promised the Blockchain will change everything. We are on a mission to make sure it does. We’re leveraging its decentralised peer-to-peer architecture to reinvent how business is done. From international transactions to contracts and governance, our team is working on creating the business operating system of tomorrow.
We invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga. Working within the DevOps team, the successful candidate will be someone who has previously designed and delivered a number of software/infrastructure solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Design, configure and manage our hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure;
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools;
- Work with other teams to build, test and roll out new infrastructure tools and technology;
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment;
- Participate in architectural decision-making;
- Be on a pager duty rotation to respond to availability incidents.
What You’ll Bring
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices;
- Slightly paranoid view about security and privacy;
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems;
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity;
- A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions.
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies;
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Network Storage, Docker Swarm;
- Experience with AWS/GCP clouds, Kubernetes, Gitlab;
- Experience in Fintech.
What We Offer for You
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech;
- Global work experience in an agile environment;
- Competitive salary and relocation packages;
- Amazing office in Malaga city centre;
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events;
- Office perks including books, a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream;
- Monthly Hackathons.