Slovenia / Code: 2091Κάντε την αίτηση σας για τη Θέση
Our client is a global technology supplier to the gaming industry, providing leading edge software, networks and support services. Game developer will be responsible for maintaining, expanding and / or creating all parts of the recreational software, from communication with peripherals, the integration of mathematics, game logic and painting.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code.
- Construct the base of the engine on which the game will run.
- Produce prototypes of game play ideas and features.
- Generate game scripts and storyboards.
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality.
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages C# / C ++.
- Experience in the sector of Gaming, Gambling and/or graphics applications.
- Ability to design software.
- Knowledge of some graphics engine, like Godot, Unity3D or Cocos2DX
- Knowledge in client-server and peripheral communications
- Knowledge of development tools on Windows (Visual Studio, Team Foundation…)
- High capacity for learning and understanding of code.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Unique opportunity to be part of developing from HW drivers, embedded systems Ssot SW to satellite tools.
- Work in friendly, pleasant and flexible international working environment.
- Professional and personal development.
- Work in a young working team.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Attractive compensation and competitive benefits.