United Kingdom / Code: 1937Κάντε την αίτηση σας για τη Θέση
Senior Node Backend Developer required to work for for a high profile media company based in central London.
Our client work with large organisations and enterprise clients to provide powerful digital platforms that enable them to plan, create, manage, distribute and measure their marketing activity.
This position is to help shape, guide and deliver the next iteration of our digital platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Adapting, developing and owning the Node development pipeline
• Developing, training and mentoring junior developers
• Being involved in all aspects of development
• Recommending new technologies, techniques and services
• Being an advocate for development across the business
• Conduct code reviews
• Working on a web-based and/or mobile SaaS product
• Experience of building micro-services using Node and AWS
• Experience of developing within AWS
• Experience of writing Unit Tests (Mocha/Chai)
• Experience of writing Integration Tests (Supertest)
• Experience of CI/CD using Jenkins
• Experience of integrating monitoring and tracing tools
• Mentoring and training junior team members
• Must be dynamic and flexible
• Must have a keen eye for detail
• Must know modern ES6/7 Practices
Keywords: Node, Nodejs, AWS, amazon web services, backend