Are you an experienced ODP wanting to take the next step in your career with a progressive, busy and friendly team? We are looking for a professional and motivated person to support the smooth running of our Client's Operating Theatre Department.
Operating Department Practitioner
Our Client is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
Our Clients Theatre Department is extremely busy, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including orthopaedics and cosmetics. You must be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience with the ability to work under pressure. Shifts included early mornings, evenings and weekends. This prestigious private hospital is based in Surrey.
- Salary: Extremely Competitive
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 37.5
What you’ll bring with you
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skill
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the In-house Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme