United Kingdom / Code: 1538Κάντε την αίτηση σας για τη Θέση
Are you a registered Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Our Clients passion is care and support. They offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK. Offering an impressive benefits package our Client will help both you and your career flourish.
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be working closely with each resident, you’ll assess their needs and deliver a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life. You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, you’ll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident. You see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
· NMC PIN number
· A strong knowledge of person-cantered care.
· You’ll be committed to learning and developing further.
· Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC.
· A passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care.
· Great Rates of pay
· Full and part time roles available
· Paid NMC annual fees
· DBS cost covered
· Voluntary Benefits Scheme - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
· Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
By clicking "Apply for this Job" you can send us your CV and application documents, or you can send them directly per Email to Mrs. Clare Scott, our International Recruitment Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions, or require additional information, you can contact Mrs. Scott under following number: +441489 290006.
We are looking forward to your application!
Luxemburg (LUX) | Eindhoven (NL) | Southampton (UK) | Madrid (ESP) | Budapest (UNG) | Bucharest (RO) | Sofia (BG) | Brussels (BEL) | Warsaw (PL) | Düsseldorf (DE) | Braga (POR) | Athens (GRE) | Nicosia (ZYP) | Kiev (UKR)