United Kingdom / Code: 1051Κάντε την αίτηση σας για τη Θέση
Main task: You are responsible for sharing with the other staff in meeting the personal care needs of service users in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
To help in the care of the services users’ physical environment and in the general day to day activities of the home.
Our client offers a competitive salary, unrivalled training and development alongside an attractive benefits package.
For our client, a leading private health care provider in the Sussex area, we are looking for:
/ / Senior Care Assistants
· Assist service users who need help with dressing, undressing, bathing and using the toilet.
· Help service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, including incontinence, help in the use and care of aids and personal equipment.
· Care for service users who are sick and needing, for example minor dressing and bed nursing.
· Assist in the induction of new staff.
· Key work allocated service users
· Help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users through talking with them, taking them out, sharing in a wide range of activities.
· Make and change beds, tidy rooms and carrying out cleaning as required.
· Inspect, launder and mend service users clothing.
· Set tables and trays, serve meals and support service users who need help with eating.
· Prepare meals and wash up as required, tidy and clear the dining room or supervise service users in these tasks.
· Answer the door and telephone, and greet visitors.
· Read and write reports, take part in staff and service users meetings and in training activities as required by the Registered Manager. Fulfil the criteria set by the National Care Standards Act 2000 of six training sessions per year and to keep a record.
· Adhere to the code of confidentiality.
· Abide by the rules governing the safety and handling of drugs.
· Assist Commission for Social Care inspectors during visits of inspection.
· Be aware of the complaints procedure and ensure that any concerns or complaints are communicated immediately to the person in charge of the shift.
· Report and record any incident that may occur.
Assist Commission for Social Care Inspectors during visits for inspection
Good level of English
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a care environment
Previous experience working within a UK care home.
Luxemburg (LUX) | Eindhoven (NL) | Southampton (UK) | Madrid (ESP) | Budapest (UNG) | Bucharest (RO) | Sofia (BG) | Brussels (BEL) | Warsaw (PL) | Düsseldorf (DE) | Braga (POR) | Athens (GRE) | Nicosia (ZYP) | Kiev (UKR)