United Kingdom / Code: EPJ01959Κάντε την αίτηση σας για τη Θέση
Staff Nurse - Surgical Wards
Full Time and Part Time
Fully Funded Training Programs
You will be part of the nursing team looking after orthopaedic surgical patients, plastic surgery, breast surgery and other surgical procedures. If you are a dynamic nurse wanting to expand your skills, then this position is for you.
Our Clients hospital provides the highest standard of private healthcare to patients from Berkshire and the surrounding areas. The hospital has a 38 bedded ward with 2 theatres, Endoscopy suite and 10 outpatient consultation rooms. Their modern hospital has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite.
Duties and responsibilities:
Working within a highly supportive team you will be responsible for assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload on one of our busy surgical wards, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs. You provide basic post-op care such as wound dressing, IVs and drains. You will the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and skills and that of others whilst promoting best practice in health and safety and security.
Who we're looking for:
· NMC registered
· Surgical experience is desirable however not essential, as full training will be provided
· Good communication skills
· Good team working
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
· 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
· Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
· Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
· Free Bupa wellness screening
· Private medical insurance
· Life assurance