Based in a beautiful seaside town our clients have 3 operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedics, ENT, Spines, Opthalmics, Urology, Vascular, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Bariatrics, Plastics and General Surgery.
- Band 5/6 dependant on experience.
- Permanent contract
- 37.5 Hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative department and to assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Anaesthetic Team in the operating department; acting as the Anaesthetic Practitioner across a range of clinical specialities.
- Discuss, agree and explain the responsibilities for assessment of patients including their needs and any associated risks.
- Explain the role, responsibility, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
- Plan, delivery and evaluate care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing
- Operating Department Practitioner or Theatre Nurse with valid registration
- Working towards post registration qualification in clinical specialism.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training.
We commit to our employee’s well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free onsite carpark.
Interested? Your application is only one click away!
By clicking "Apply for this Job" you can send us your CV and application documents.
We are looking forward to your application!