Surgical Nurse required to work for a Private hospital in South London up to £34k
Surgical Nurse | Up to £34,000 depending on experience | South London | Full time with Flexible Working Hours
Our client a Private Hospital has some exciting opportunities for Surgical Ward Nurses to join there experienced and dynamic team.
Duties and responsibilities;
You will be working on a surgical ward as part of our nursing team and will be responsible for assessing patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload giving you the opportunity to develop your clinical skills. You will assist in the delivery of care and provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
Who we are looking for:
- NMC registered nurse
- 2 years of surgical experience
- Someone that is used to working in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practice.
They offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park