For the car damage repair department we are looking for painters who want to work in our team.
We are looking for new employees for different departments who have experience with one or more of the following points:
- Repair and renew body and chassis parts on the basis of all repairs, such that the work performed is both optically and technically compliant with the set standards.
- Execution of assembly and assembly work, such that this is done in accordance with Tesla's established procedures.
- Car Sprayer / Preporator (prepper)
- Damaged cars putty, sanding, apply primer and then rinse off.
- Busy in the spray booth to repair cars with damage, scratches and and other repairs with a lacquer coating.
- Carpainter mixes the paint himself and also determines the correct color.
- Can remove dents from cars.
- Cartechnical background: education carpainter (preferably first car painter) / education car damage repairer, or equivalent
- Good in-depth knowledge of handling the spray booth or the car damage recovery process.
- Experience in similar functions.
- Good control of the English language (both written and oral)
- Prepared to work in 2 or 3 shifts.
Salary: € 13,66 without 14 % allowance
Vacation days: 24
- Availability: 40 hours per week, maybe you will make also over hours.
- Shifts: you will work in 2 shifts
- Available at: Immediately
- Duration: Several months (long time)
- Key points in this role:
- Good and recent experience in car body repair
- Speaking / understanding the English language (at a good level)
- In possession of a driving license